You are here: Home Service A-Z Travel expenses
Document Actions

Business Travel

New: The new form P 62b may be used to order a BahnCard Business at the travel agency Reisebüro Reeg. You will receive the bill for the Bahncard Business from Reisebüro Reeg by e-mail and must pre-finance it with private funds (by bank transfer to Reisebüro Reeg). It is not possible to have the card pre-financed by your department.
For more information, please read the section "BahnCards".

Please note that there is a legal time limit of six months for reimbursement of all travel expenses!

New cooperation partner for business travel – Reisebüro Reeg

The switch to our new cooperation partner for business travel is effective as of 1 May 2015. For more information, please consult the section Reisebüro Reeg.

Introduction of SAP

As part of the introduction of SAP at the university, every business trip must be assigned a trip number and a funds commitment. Please make absolutely certain that you enter each request for a business trip only once, either in the original or by fax. Otherwise, there is a danger that SAP will book a double funds commitment or assign two trip numbers to the same business trip.

Please note that externally funded business trips within Europe that may be approved on location also need to be assigned a trip number. In such cases, the approved business trip request may be sent in electronic form to rk.reisenummer@zv.uni-freiburg.de. Please always include the name of the traveler, the destination of the trip, and the date of the trip in the subject line of the e-mail.

Leaving the office for a short period of time on official business in the area where you work or live, when you have been requested or authorized to do so, does not require written approval.
Business travel is for conducting business outside the office and the area where your office is located. You are not permitted to leave on a business trip without having first received a written request or approval to travel. If you do leave on a business trip without having first received a written request or approval, you could lose insurance coverage should you be involved in an accident.


— filed under:
last modified Jan 22, 2021
Forms [de/en]
  • P 61(e) - Costumer master data
  • P 62(e) - Order form train ticket
  • P 62a(e) - Order form flight ticket
  • P 62b - Bestellung BahnCard Business
  • P 80(e) - Application for approval of a business trip
  • P 875 - Reimbursement of travel expenses
  • P 63 - Bestellschein
  • P 64 - Reisebeihilfe
  • P 65 - ohne Kostenerstattung


Only the German versions of the forms are legally binding.

Personal tools